Spike Devine, Table View
Thanks to Caylee Cook’s “Get Moving” routines (“Start moving for healthy lifestyle,” Tabletalk, September 18), I am now feeling so much better.
The advice and regimen for the over 65s gives a choice of walking or running sessions, and they both seemed so good, I could not decide which to follow.
Then the thought of “mix ‘n ’ match” came to me. Why not do a bit of both? I chose these days /exercises:
* Monday – Walking (mental preparation)
* Tuesday – Running (rest)
* Wednesday – Walking (rest)
* Thursday – Running (rest)
* Friday – Walking (rest)
* Saturday – Running (rest)
* Sunday – A sedate stroll with friends.
I can feel the benefits already, after only two days.