The Western Cape Department of Health has made a number of sites available for walk-in vaccinations tomorrow, Saturday July 24.. In the weeks to follow more sites will be added and made available for jabs.
The vaccine has been prioritised for these groups:
Priority 1 – people 60 years and older requiring their first dose of Pfizer vaccine.
Priority 2 – people 60 years and older requiring their second dose of Pfizer vaccine.
Priority 3 – people aged 50 to 59 years requiring their first dose of Pfizer vaccine.
Priority 4 – people aged 35 to 49 years requiring their first dose of Pfizer vaccine.
The following sites will be open for walk-ins this Saturday, from 8am until noon:
- Goodwood Hall
- False Bay Hospital
- Saxon Sea Hall, Atlantis
- Beaconvale Frail Care Centre, Mitchell’s Plain
- Gugulethu CHC
In the rural areas, the following sites will be open:
- Montagu Clinic 9am to noon
- Van der Stell Hall, Stellenbosch 8.30am to 1pm
- Vredendal Sports Hall 8.30am to 2pm
- Citrusdal Hospital 9am to noon
- TC Newman CDC, Paarl 9am to 3pm